Right guys. Level up. Sub £50 ideas for those besties, lovers and mothers.
Remember the disclaimer if you are any of those people to me!
I’m a day late for Black Friday but have collated a mixture of semi-independent choices for your perusal. This is just a selection but all of the below have gorgeous ranges so take a look.
- Tea time tray from London based Finnish screen printer Jonna Saarinen £22
- I love all of the embroideries by Thimble and Bobbin but this one is particularly good £38
- Colourful music for little one’s at The Modern Nursery £26
- Ceramic succulent at Yonder Living £34
- Kissing badger towels from Anorak £26
- Sheepskin slippers at The Small Home £38
- Possibly my favourite on the list: a shadow puppet theatre from The Shop Floor Project £24
- Lampshade by Pooky Lighting £50
- Blackberry and Bay candle heaven from Jo Malone £45
- Christmas Check PJs by Boden £22
- A Rhino head. EVERYONE needs one. Nkuku £44.95
- Dinosaur lights, another essential at Graham and Green £32
- Delve artists create weekly artwork from the latest cult film releases- love this one of Carol £50
- Pearly champagne saucers from LSA £48
- Hand thrown beautiful mugs by Emma Lacey £29 each
- Olive wood cheese board from Kenya via So Just Shop £40
- Lobster dish from Not Another Bill £32
- Hand drawn doodles from comedian and actor Jessie Cave (aka Lavender Brown from Harry Potter) £30
- 30 from The River Cafe, partly for the gorgeous recipes, partly for the neon pink pages £28
- Rainbow airplanes from Print Club London £50
Check out my sub £20 guide gift here.