It’s the second week of November, Pret are selling festive sandwiches and the Christmas ad battle has begun. (M&S PADDINGTON is the best). So this is the 1st in a series of gift guides in the big run up to Christmas, starting with those tricksy- I love you, I want to buy you something, but you aren’t my partner/mother/brother and I can’t splash out for everyone. OR like me, you get a bit carried away with the whole present buying thing, because SHOPPING, and end up buying 3-4 things per person. Keep them small, avoid bankruptcy.
IF YOU ARE A MEMBER OF MY FAMILY AND YOU RECEIVE ONE OF THESE PRESENTS- ACT SURPRISED.
Disclaimer over. Hope you enjoy!
- Luke Edward Hall personalised stationary at Papier £12.99
- John Whaite Comfort £13.59
- Keep those toilets fresh with Post Poo Drops at Aesop £20
- Shiny feet at Cos £5
- Tassel garland at Molly Meg £16.50
- Glamorous travel mug at Kate Spade £15
- Matchbox mouse friends at Rigby and Mac £17.95
- Berry mug at Louise Wilkinson £11.50
- Drippy vase at Duck Ceramics £19
- Warm hands and knitting skill at Wool and the Gang £19.95
- Ultimate kitchen print at Monika Forsberg £20
- Story telling for the budding feminist at Anthropologie £9.99
- Indoor fireworks YES at Graham and Green £11.95
- Sparkly wand joy at Molly Meg £15
- Pom bonnet at Boden £16
- Rainbow socks at Plumo £18
- Posh tea towel from Bella Freud £20
- Epic new story from Lyra’s Oxford by Philip Pullman £12.99
- Tassel accessory tastic at Caroline Gardner £12
- Mr H’s least favourite game because he is TOO COMPETITIVE, but so good. Linkee £14.49